Here are just a few examples of who we've recently helped...
- Winchester Live at Home Scheme, a charity that offers support to older people still living at home to reduce isolation and promote wellbeing, applied for funding to supply each of their 330 members with a gift bag for Christmas 2014. For some, this would be their only Christmas present, and Denplan gladly donated £2,475 to cover the costs.
- Hampshire Riding Therapy, a charity that provides riding tuition and therapy to adults and children with disabilities and special needs, applied for £10,000 for vital maintenance to their riding arena.
- Sebastian's Action Trust, a charity that supports very sick children and their families, applied for £3,000 to cover the cost of their 'Christmas in July' event - a special party to celebrate Christmas for families who may not be able to celebrate in December. We loved the idea so much we ran our own Christmas in July event in the Denplan office and donated additional funds.
- Portsmouth Family Welfare Association applied for £5,000 to provide food bags, emergency accommodation, and support for the most vulnerable families in in the Portsmouth area needing financial or emotional help.
- Southampton-based Down to Earth City Farm, who provide learning opportunities for children and vulnerable adults, applied for £650 to cover the cost of a turkey shed.
- Denplan is proud to have been the headline sponsor of the Winchester PPP (Pedal, Paddle, Pace) triathlon in aid of Macmillan for the past two years. Our donation of £5,000 helps the event to take place each year, which in total raised almost £30,000 in 2015.
- Eastleigh over 50's Walking Football club, promoting health and fitness, needed £250 to hire football facilities for a tournament.
- Hatch Warren Infant School applied for £600 to pay for 30 ukuleles and music for its popular after-school Ukulele Club. The instruments will also be utilised in class-based music sessions, promoting another skill for children to learn.
- Denplan Community Fund continues to support 20 year old triathlete Laura Fenwick from Chandler's Ford in her sporting career. During 2015, our £1,000 sponsorship has helped Laura, a British Triathlon Junior Championships and European Junior Cup competitor, with her sporting equipment and physiotherapy support.
If you’re interested in applying to the Denplan Community Fund, please fill out this application form and email it to email@example.com
Please read all our rules which are printed on the application form of what we do and don’t sponsor, as well as fill in all the boxes with as much information as possible. The Denplan Community Fund meets on a monthly basis and its decision is final.