About the survey
We've conducted our seventh annual survey in association with YouGov to gather rich information on the employee benefits market and give insight into key trends. The report reveals views from both employees and employers about the benefits offered by surveying people in a variety of company sizes. The report also examines employers' benefits strategies and changes over the last few years, plus planned changes for the year ahead.
- Factors considered by companies and employees when considering health and wellbeing benefits
- The level of influence each benefit has on attracting and retaining staff
- The methods companies are using to research benefits and their perceptions of brokers
- 64%* of employees without access to a dental plan would consider a dental plan if their employee offered it.
- 69%** of employers agree that offering a dental plan helps to attract new employees.
- 84%** of employers who offer a dental plan believe that it shows they care about employees.
*Denplan/YouGov Employees Survey January 2016. Online survey of working adults
who are not self employed. Total respondents: 2650.
**Denplan Corporate Decision Makers Survey January 2016. Total respondents: 501.