How does Denplan work?
Whether you’re currently NHS, private or switching from another plan provider, we can help you introduce Denplan as an option for your patients.
We’ve created flexible plans that allow you to set patient fees based on your practice needs, including your desired income for the year, any expenses and practice investment or development plans. Our plans are designed to suit your patients' different budgets and their fees are dependant on their oral health. All of this means that you stay in control.
Find out more about our payment plans here »
How do I join Denplan?
You start by signing up as a member with us here. Our online membership application form is straightforward and easy to follow.
Once your membership application is complete, we will put you in touch with your dedicated Denplan Consultant who can help you to:
- Understand your ambitions and goals for the practice
- Complete a Financial analysis and fee setting to optimise your practice income
- Choose the right plans for your patients
- Contact your patients about the plans you've chosen and why they will benefit from Denplan
- Clinical and non-clinical training for all the practice team
Join Denplan as a dentist
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about joining Denplan, you can request a call back, call our team on 0800 169 9962 book a Consultant appointment to speak to one of our team face-to-face or discuss Denplan membership before joining.